The Fisher's Daypack is perfect for a day hike to your favorite spot on the river.
A large internal pocket fits extra layers, rain gear and lunch plus a computer pocket for those who want a pack that can double as a work bag.
An offset front zipper opens a large front pocket lined in sailcloth for things you need to grab quickly (camera, phone, fly boxes, extra reels).
• Cordura canvas body for extra durability.
• Super-tough repurposed sailcloth liner.
• Repurposed climbing rope handles and accessory loops.
• Large front pocket.
• Two water bottle pockets.
• Accessory D-Ring on top.
• Two side straps for poles.
• Comfortable, wide shoulder straps.
• Convenient daypack size: 17 Liters (11”W x 6”D x 16”H).
• Easily meets airline carry-on size limits.
• Color: see photos.
Handmade in Colorado. Usually takes a week to create.