South Platte Daypack
Our Daypack is perfect for a day hike to your favorite spot on the river.
A large internal pocket fits extra layers, rain gear and lunch plus a computer pocket for those who want a pack that can double as a work bag.
An offset front zipper opens a large front pocket lined in sailcloth for things you need to grab quickly (camera, phone, fly boxes, extra reels).
• Pick body from re-purposed wader material or sailcloth.
• Sailcloth and ripstop nylon lining.
• Repurposed climbing rope handles and accessory loops.
• Large front pocket.
• Two water bottle pockets.
• Accessory D-Ring on top.
• Two side straps for poles.
• Comfortable, wide shoulder straps.
• Convenient daypack size: 17 Liters (11”W x 6”D x 16”H).
• Easily meets airline carry-on size limits.
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Takes up to two weeks to create.