South Platte Daypack
Our Daypack is perfect for a day hike to your favorite spot on the river.
A large internal pocket fits extra layers, rain gear and lunch plus a computer pocket for those who want a pack that can double as a work bag.
An offset front zipper opens a large front pocket lined in sailcloth for things you need to grab quickly (camera, phone, fly boxes, extra reels).
• Pick body from re-purposed wader material or sailcloth.
• Sailcloth and ripstop nylon lining.
• Repurposed climbing rope handles and accessory loops.
• Large front pocket.
• Two water bottle pockets.
• Accessory D-Ring on top.
• Two side straps for poles.
• Comfortable, wide shoulder straps.
• Convenient daypack size: 17 Liters (11”W x 6”D x 16”H).
• Easily meets airline carry-on size limits.
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Our products are handcrafted in Colorado, and can take up to four weeks to create.