The DFD pack was born of the idea that the right bag lets you spend more time fishing and less dealing with your gear. The symmetrical design allows The Delaware Pack to be worn on either as a sling pack or as a waist pack.
New features include a drop down zippered front pocket for more security and quick fly changes. This front pocket has an additional velcro patch to work from and another pockets for organizing accessories. We've also added additional accessory loops for tippet.
• Body made from tough, waterproof repurposed wader material.
• Medium-weight repurposed Dacron sailcloth liner.
• Fully adjustable 1-1/2" strap buckle closure,
• A sleeve on the back for storing a long handled net.
• Dual D rings for short handled nets.
• Large main pocket for fly boxes.
• Front pocket for small accessories.
• Repurposed 9.5mm climbing rope handle.
• 6 cord loops outside the bag keep tools accessible.
• Webbing loops for larger tools.
• Large 6"x8" outside Velcro patch for quick fly changes.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with pull line.
•12” x 8” x 4” (3.2L).
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Takes up to two weeks to create.