Delaware Chest Pack
Based on the same chassis our sling pack, this chest pack version is for those fisherman who demand quick fly changes and don't want to spend time fussing with their gear.
New features include more storage space in the main pocket and internal pockets for keeping fly boxes organized. Padded shoulder straps a padded back panel with a sleeve for long handed net storage as well as a d ring for smaller nets.
• Body made from tough, medium-weight Dacron sailcloth and Cordura canvas.
• Re-purposed climbing rope loops.
• Generous main pocket for fly boxes.
• Front pocket for small accessories.
• Four climbing rope loops outside the bag keep tools accessible.
• 6"x6" outside Velcro patch for quick fly changes.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with pull line.
• Ripstop nylon liner.
• Small Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 3-1/2"W (2.5L)
• Large Size: 12” x 8” x 4” (3.2L).
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Usually takes a week to create.