Delaware Chest Pack
Building off of the V2 sling pack, the V3 Delaware pack is the same body design as the Sling Pack but is for those fisherman who demand quick fly changes and don't want to spend time fussing with their gear.
New features include a drop down zippered front pocket for more security and quick fly changes. This front pocket has an additional velcro patch to work from and another pockets for organizing accessories. We've also added additional more accessory loops for tools and tippet.
• Body made from tough, waterproof repurposed wader material.
• Medium-weight re-purposed Dacron sailcloth liner.
• Neoprene padded shoulder straps and back.
• A sleeve on the back for storing a long handled net
• Additional D ring for short handled nets.
• Large main pocket for fly boxes,
• Front pocket for small accessories.
• 6 cord loops outside the bag keep tools accessible.
• Large 6"x8" outside Velcro patch for quick fly changes.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with pull line.
• •12” x 8” x 4” (3.2L).
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Takes up to two weeks to create.