Beaverkill Fanny Pack 2.5L
The Beaverkill fanny is our most versatile pack. Perfect if you just need a couple fly boxes while fishing your small local streams, or a dedicated bass/ carp pack. It would even work great on a saltwater flats trip.
• Symmetrical design (carry on either shoulder), or wear around the waist.
• Body made from tough, waterproof materials.
• Sailcloth liner.
• Re-purposed climbing rope loops.
• Large zippered main compartment with 3 internal pockets.
• Comfortable 1-1/2" nylon webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Heavy-duty 14" YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 3-1/2"W (2.5L).
• Measures 55" when laid flat. Fits any waist size.
We have a new batch of packs made from Simms waders with bold sailcloth elements. See photos.
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Our products are handcrafted in Colorado, and can take up to four weeks to create.