Beaverkill Fanny Pack 2.5L
The Beaverkill fanny is our most versatile pack. Perfect if you just need a couple fly boxes while fishing your small local streams, or a dedicated bass/ carp pack. It would even work great on a saltwater flats trip.
• Symmetrical design (carry on either shoulder), or wear around the waist.
• Body made from tough, waterproof materials.
• Ripstop nylon liner.
• Re-purposed climbing rope loops.
• Large zippered main compartment with 3 internal pockets.
• Comfortable 1-1/2" nylon webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Heavy-duty 14" YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 3-1/2"W (2.5L).
• Measures 55" when laid flat. Fits any waist size.
We have a few packs made from Simms waders with an unusual fish print design. See photo.
We also have a limited selection of bags made from other materials, including new Cordura canvas and re-purposed, colorful billboard vinyl.
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Our products are handcrafted in Colorado, and can take up to four weeks to create. We guarantee that any domestic order received by Friday, November 26 will be delivered by Christmas.