Beaverkill Pack 2.5L
The Beaverkill fanny is our most versatile pack. Perfect if you just need a couple fly boxes while fishing your small local streams, or a dedicated bass/ carp pack. It would even work great on a saltwater flats trip.
• Symmetrical design (carry on either shoulder), or wear around the waist.
• Body made from tough, waterproof materials.
• Ripstop nylon liner.
• Re-purposed climbing rope loops.
• Large zippered main compartment with 3 internal pockets.
• Comfortable 1-1/2" nylon webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Heavy-duty 14" YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 3-1/2"W (2.5L).
• Measures 55" when laid flat. Fits any waist size.
We have a few packs made from Simms waders with an unusual fish print design. See photo.
We also have a limited selection of bags made from other materials, including new Cordura canvas and re-purposed, colorful billboard vinyl.
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Ships immediately.