V2 Sling Pack
The DFD sling pack was born of the idea that the right bag lets you spend more time fishing and less dealing with your gear.
After two years of field experience, we updated the original design with the V2. Among other improvements, you'll find more storage space in the main compartment, and added pockets for fly boxes and accessories.
This sling pack comes with a 1-1/2" fully adjustable strap buckle closure, a sleeve on the back for storing a long handled net, and dual D rings for short handled nets.
• Large main pocket for fly boxes.
• Front pocket for small accessories.
• Repurposed 9.5mm climbing rope handle.
• Four cord loops outside the bag keep tools accessible.
• Large 6"x6" outside Velcro patch for quick fly changes.
• Cordura canvas; ripstop nylon liner.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with pull line.
• Size: 11 x 7-1/2 x 3 inches (4 Liters).
Handmade in Colorado. Usually takes a week to create.