East River Pack
Need a bag for essentials while taking a hike in the woods, on the river, or around town?
Sling it over one shoulder, messenger-bag style. Or go old-school, and wrap it around your waist. It's sailcloth, and tough as nails.
• Slim profile with zippered main compartment.
• Waterproof sail canvas body.
• Handly climbing rope loops on each end.
• Symmetrical design (carry on either shoulder).
• Comfortable 1" tubular webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 2 1/2"W (1.75L).
• Measures 55" when laid flat. Fits any waist size.
Sail canvas and climbing rope are thoroughly cleaned, then re-purposed to keep these materials out of landfills.
Handmade in Colorado. Usually takes a week to create.