East River Fanny Pack
Need a bag for essentials while taking a hike in the woods, on the river, or around town?
Sling it over one shoulder, messenger-bag style. Or go old-school, and wrap it around your waist. Our re-purposed sailcloth is tough as nails, developing a great patina with age.
• Slim profile with zippered main compartment.
• Waterproof sail canvas body.
• Handy climbing rope loops on each end.
• Symmetrical design (carry on either shoulder).
• Comfortable 1" tubular webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Heavy-duty YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 2 1/2"W (1.75L).
• Measures 55" when laid flat. Fits any waist size.
Sail canvas is carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Usually takes a week to create.