Beaverkill Chest Pack
Need the Simplicity of a fanny pack but want to make fast fly changes but without a lot of weight then the Beaverkill Chest pack is the bag for you.
Based on the same bag size as our Beaverkill Fanny Pack this chest pack version comes with an additional front pocket ideal for floatant, splitshot, and other accessories need for quick changes.
The back panel also has a sleeve for a long handled net and a D ring for smaller nets.
• Body made from tough, waterproof repurposed wader material..
• Sailcloth and ripstop nylon lining.
• Re-purposed climbing rope loops.
• Large zippered main compartment, with 3 internal pockets and one front pocket.
• Comfortable 1-1/2" nylon webbing strap with plastic buckle.
• Padded shoulder straps
• Heavy-duty 14" YKK zipper with Sterling pull line.
• Size: 8-1/2"L x 5"H x 3-1/2"W (2.5L).
Materials are carefully selected and cleaned before re-purposing. Seams, scuff marks and variations in color give each item its own unique appearance and special character.
Handmade in Colorado. Takes up to two weeks to create.